Skip to main content

Special Prompt #6 - Ashlee


I run up the stairs as quickly as I could, scrambling past all the paintings hanging on the walls, I was shaking, I was so nervous, I could smell the cooked breakfast downstairs waiting for me, today was a HUGE day! I ran back downstairs and stared at the letter written in pink ink, it stated this:
‘Dear L’oreall,
You have been selected as…’
Before I could finish my sister ran in the door, letting a river of emotions flow in,
“L’OREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
She screamed rushing towards me
“Oh go-”
Before I could finish my sentence, she hugged me
What’s that”

She walked towards the letter and shrieked…

Comments

  1. you used some great vocab like shrieked but it said oh go it should say oh no but it was a great story max room 14 Hamilton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Special Prompt #4 - Henry

Cars zoomed past me as I walked down the pavement until I reached the market. I looked around for the burger stand and started walking towards it. Suddenly I lost control of my body and I started to throw stuff around and bash into the stands and people! People were screaming and running away, that’s when I began to have control of myself. I heard someone say ‘What was that for” I then looked around to see what they meant “Did I do that? What would I do that for?”...

Special Prompt #4 - Ashlee

“Why would I do that?!” I yelled infuriated. “Oh, I dunno, maybe because you’re JEALOUS”, Julia yelled back “You’re seriously accusing me?!” I said glaring at Julia. I could see fury, and pain in her eyes, I could tell she REALLY thought it was ME, who did such a cruel thing to her. She thought, I was the one who made Alex absolutely HATE her, but I would never, I don’t even talk to Alex! Anyways, she’s my best friend, I would never do that to her,even if she wasn’t my best friend, I’m not mean, but whoever did this, has to be horrible...